If you are passionate about filmmaking and have writing talent, you have just come to the right place! Our community has been growing fast in the past few years and it seems that now is the perfect moment to expand our team even further. However, we can’t do that without your help!
Our goal is simple. We want to hire a talented writer to help us with the ever-growing influx of industry news, which will help us bring the community more valuable content. So, whether you are a filmmaker with a knack for putting words on paper, or you’re an aspiring tech industry blogger/reviewer, who is interested in writing for our website as a contributor (and get paid in the process), we want to hear from you!
What We Need From You:
- We need filmmakers, or at least someone who is making inroads!
- you can be a student, starting out or someone who’s slaved a day job, but is not turning to the “creative dark side”
- Proficiency in English is a must!
- Don’t worry, it doesn’t have to be your native tongue. Neither is ours.
- You can be based anywhere in the world as long as you have a fast internet connection.
- Tech-savvy and someone who follows closely happenings in our industry!
- You have to know the latest trends in camera and lighting tech, editing software, and pro audio for content creation and independent filmmaking
- You have to be willing to learn.
- You have to be a team player.
- You have to be able to adhere to strict deadlines
- You have to excel at time management
- We need an independent contributor to commit to writing at 2-3 articles per day (Mon-Fri),
- This is a part-time position, $15 per hour, 2 hours daily.
What’s In It For You?
- This is NOT a full-time job, but rather a way to earn some extra cash on the side from something you actually like doing
- Work at your own time, from home or wherever!
- All you need is a laptop and a fast and reliable internet connection
- You get your material out in front of more than quarter million eyes each month!
- We need you to be able to hit the ground running starting right away!
How to Apply
For any questions and to put your name forward – do write to us at [email protected] with the following information:
- Name, Location (City and Country, time zone)
- Experience and a short bio
- Examples, samples of your work – whether it be a short blog article you wrote for your blog or another publication, or a short mini doc, or personal piece whatever it is – we want to see something that communicates who you are to us.
Do feel free to share with friends or colleagues, who may be interested in this offer. Cheers!